Wednesday, January 9, 2008

snow report!

I was thinking that we should all post a snow report! I think mom and dad will most likely have the most....Maybe Jessi will!! We here in Brigham City have got as of 9:12 am 5 inches of snow. I just went out and checked...however it is still snowing heavily so that amount will be changing! So now I know that Dad had cleared at least a foot this morning before work. I would like you all to post your snow report!

(can you all tell I am sick and have a lot of extra time on my hands?!?!)

Jen

5 comments:

Karlee said...

We have gotten dumped on! This morning Nate shoveled 7-8 inches, and has had to shovel twice since then! We've gotten over a foot by now. At preschool, we got all bundeled and it took all of us to push the door far enough open I could dig us out! The kids LOVED it.

Jess said...

I'm sad to announce that I am going to bow out gracefully from this competition. I've got nothing. Maybe a measly 4 inches this morning, but I don't feel as if it even counts compared to the reports I've been hearing from you guys.

Guess I'll go sit on the grass and sulk.

Anonymous said...

Not to sound like a conceited show off, but I think we are the winners! I didn't actually measure, but everyone (including Mark Eubank)agrees it's about 2 feet. I'll post some pictures. So.....do we win a prize???

Jen said...

your prize is awesome snow...and a good workout from shoveling all of that snow!!

Anonymous said...

That's a more like a booby prize....

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

snow report!

I was thinking that we should all post a snow report! I think mom and dad will most likely have the most....Maybe Jessi will!! We here in Brigham City have got as of 9:12 am 5 inches of snow. I just went out and checked...however it is still snowing heavily so that amount will be changing! So now I know that Dad had cleared at least a foot this morning before work. I would like you all to post your snow report!

(can you all tell I am sick and have a lot of extra time on my hands?!?!)

Jen

5 comments:

Karlee said...

We have gotten dumped on! This morning Nate shoveled 7-8 inches, and has had to shovel twice since then! We've gotten over a foot by now. At preschool, we got all bundeled and it took all of us to push the door far enough open I could dig us out! The kids LOVED it.

Jess said...

I'm sad to announce that I am going to bow out gracefully from this competition. I've got nothing. Maybe a measly 4 inches this morning, but I don't feel as if it even counts compared to the reports I've been hearing from you guys.

Guess I'll go sit on the grass and sulk.

Anonymous said...

Not to sound like a conceited show off, but I think we are the winners! I didn't actually measure, but everyone (including Mark Eubank)agrees it's about 2 feet. I'll post some pictures. So.....do we win a prize???

Jen said...

your prize is awesome snow...and a good workout from shoveling all of that snow!!

Anonymous said...

That's a more like a booby prize....