Sunday, December 30, 2007

Winter Fun-

I hope everyone has as much fun as we did tubing. We got a lot of cute pictures, so here are just a few.
















Master Snow Boarder-aka Karlee

2 comments:

Jen said...

Mom you look just the same in every pic How do you do it???? Cute pics. I will add some as soon as I get my card downloaded!

Jess said...

Curlie is totally a crunk snowboarder. Totally, dude.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Winter Fun-

I hope everyone has as much fun as we did tubing. We got a lot of cute pictures, so here are just a few.
















Master Snow Boarder-aka Karlee

2 comments:

Jen said...

Mom you look just the same in every pic How do you do it???? Cute pics. I will add some as soon as I get my card downloaded!

Jess said...

Curlie is totally a crunk snowboarder. Totally, dude.