Monday, January 28, 2008

tangled jewelry = bad

I keep forgetting to post this. I think I told some of you about my new "jewelry box" which I made out of a shadow box that now hangs on the wall. Well folks, here it is. Now my earrings won't be in a snarled lump on my dresser. Hooray for organization!


2 comments:

Jen said...

You are always so crafty! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you also hung one of your belts.....

Monday, January 28, 2008

tangled jewelry = bad

I keep forgetting to post this. I think I told some of you about my new "jewelry box" which I made out of a shadow box that now hangs on the wall. Well folks, here it is. Now my earrings won't be in a snarled lump on my dresser. Hooray for organization!


2 comments:

Jen said...

You are always so crafty! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you also hung one of your belts.....