I am going to be MIA from the blogs for a week or three...I HOPE! Our laptop is going back to HP to get fixed. Here is what happened...or at least what we suspect...there is a problem with the processor on our model of laptop overheating and then frying the internet card(or something like that!!) Well the other day ours FRIED!!! So It is getting sent back. I will be able to check on Jon's but I am not going to be able to check it during the day...when I usually have time to get on the computer!!) so you all had better not miss me too much!!!! hehehehehe
Jennie
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, January 17, 2008
MIA
I am going to be MIA from the blogs for a week or three...I HOPE! Our laptop is going back to HP to get fixed. Here is what happened...or at least what we suspect...there is a problem with the processor on our model of laptop overheating and then frying the internet card(or something like that!!) Well the other day ours FRIED!!! So It is getting sent back. I will be able to check on Jon's but I am not going to be able to check it during the day...when I usually have time to get on the computer!!) so you all had better not miss me too much!!!! hehehehehe
Jennie
Jennie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment