Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here she comes Miss America!

Aubree was watching Miss America and she decided to walk like Miss America! So funny!! Sorry you all have to turn your heads to the side! She kept prancing and dancing around the house for 15 or so minutes. She had me just laughing. It was soooo cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think she's WAY cuter than any of those girls!

Jess said...

She's so good at walking in heels ... makes an aunt proud.

Jen said...

You know that she loves to wear your shoes Jessi!! I still am amazed at how well she can walk in your shoes! I cant walk in your shoes!! hehehe

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here she comes Miss America!

Aubree was watching Miss America and she decided to walk like Miss America! So funny!! Sorry you all have to turn your heads to the side! She kept prancing and dancing around the house for 15 or so minutes. She had me just laughing. It was soooo cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think she's WAY cuter than any of those girls!

Jess said...

She's so good at walking in heels ... makes an aunt proud.

Jen said...

You know that she loves to wear your shoes Jessi!! I still am amazed at how well she can walk in your shoes! I cant walk in your shoes!! hehehe