Since we got our new bedroom set, we've needed something different over the bed. We've had a pretty dorky picture hanging there, so I was on the lookout for something else. I found this nice wire decoration at Tai Pan Trading, and think it looks so nice! And, even better, I still had some money on a gift card I got for Mother's Day last year. Thanks, kids!
While Randy was getting ready to hang it, his little friend was right there. She always has to be right where he is.
I have a feeling Suki doesn't want to go fishing......
On April 14th, Randy and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary. (He looks a bit psycho in the picture. Sorry Randy) Anyway, it's been a good 34 years. So far, so good!
We went for a walk up above the power lines. It was a stroll for Randy and a gut-buster for me! Notice the white stuff on the ground? That's snow! We saw a couple of streams with run-off. It was a nice walk. It will be even better when it get warmer. (IF it gets warmer....)
Speaking of warmer weather, there are daffodils everywhere. For the past 34 years, I've wished I had some. But do you think I want to plant bulbs in the fall? Obviously not....
Have you ever played Words with Friends? If you're already a fan, you should invite me to a game. If not, you ought to try it. It's a lot of fun!
Note to Self
You know how much you like spring flowers, so stop being so lazy and plant some bulbs this fall. You won't die if you get a little chilly.....








1 comment:
Suki's fishing outfit is AWESOME! I better see her wearing it over Memorial Day camping :) LOVE the Tai Pan decor and the wedding picture! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! WOOT WOOT!
Post a Comment