This is the view from the egg launching platform (aka the deck). It used to be a bit more challenging. The kids are getting to be pretty good at catching the raw eggs.
I'm not sure how Aubree catches the eggs. Her eyes were shut most of the time!
She did catch them, even if they did break in the net. Egg everywhere!
Kambri wasn't interested in trying because she didn't want to get her new skirt dirty, so she did what any of us would have done. She took her skirt off. Whatever works! From the looks of things, it's a good thing she did!
Victory!
Trace caught more than his share of eggs. He's pretty much a expert by now!
It seems that Riley has graduated and no longer needs a net. Here's one he caught in his hand.
I told him I'd give him a dollar if he "caught" one with his head. Can you see the egg? Barely missed his mohawk!
The following weekend we took a ride up Weber Canyon, up over Trappers Loop, over to Snowbasin, then down Ogden Canyon. The dam is pretty low right now, but they're still letting out a lot of water in preparation for the snow melt. Here's a video I took at the waterfall in Ogden Canyon. (You know that it's not a real waterfall, right?)

No comments:
Post a Comment