You know, we live a pretty ordinary life. Nothing terribly exciting, but we do live. If I only post when something spectacular happens, one might think all we do is sit around waiting for something "blog worthy". So I was thinking......maybe I'll just post some of the ordinary things we do each week.
*Disclaimer-Some may find this extremely boring. Read at your own risk.
Sunday we had the fam here for dinner. Just to keep things interesting, we decided to use our china. I've had it for over 30 years and used it just a couple of times. It's so pretty and a shame to have it just sit in the cupboard. The little kids thought it was kind of fun.
American Idol time is here again. There isn't anyone that I absolutely love, but there are several that I definitely don't love. One of my favorites, Naima, is gone.
Paul, my absolute least favorite of the 13, is still kicking. Did you know he's the pick of choice on "Vote for the worst.com? Well, someone is obviously voting for him. Just sayin'.
The weather on Friday was SO nice! Look how warm it was at 3:30 p.m.!
Some of our tasty treats this week.
The cinnamon rolls aren't as good as Jessi's, but they'll just have to do. And no, they aren't green. It's just my awesome photography skills.
NOTE TO SELF
I can go for really long power walks and get hot, tired, and sweaty, and still survive. Something I must remember for the future.
Betcha can't wait for next week :)









No comments:
Post a Comment