Sunday, October 3, 2010

26.2

Jessi ran the St. George Marathon Saturday and we are SO proud of her. She did GREAT! I'll post some pictures after they have been "approved".

JESSI VENABLE #6440

NO OGDEN, UT
Age: 29 Gender: F
4:05:54
DistanceMAR
Clock Time4:08:17
Chip Time4:05:54
Overall Place2374 / 5697
Gender Place763 / 2457
Division Place86 / 279
Age Grade55.1%
Pace9:24
Sext2457
Divt279

1 comment:

Karlee said...

GO JESS!! WOW. I'm am so impressed!! I could never take the burn that long, hehe. And yeah for dad for finishing it out with her!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

26.2

Jessi ran the St. George Marathon Saturday and we are SO proud of her. She did GREAT! I'll post some pictures after they have been "approved".

JESSI VENABLE #6440

NO OGDEN, UT
Age: 29 Gender: F
4:05:54
DistanceMAR
Clock Time4:08:17
Chip Time4:05:54
Overall Place2374 / 5697
Gender Place763 / 2457
Division Place86 / 279
Age Grade55.1%
Pace9:24
Sext2457
Divt279

1 comment:

Karlee said...

GO JESS!! WOW. I'm am so impressed!! I could never take the burn that long, hehe. And yeah for dad for finishing it out with her!!