4th of July
We all had a lot of fun on the 4th. First, of course, was the parade. Kambri rode her bike in the Children's Parade, and looked as cute as can be.
Next was the Candy Parade. I'm pretty sure that's what it's called :) I don't remember many floats, horses, or marching bands, but I DO remember the salt water taffy, otter pops, smarties, suckers, and more.
The loot
Spectators


Next came good food and interesting conversation.
Oh dear.....
Then came the water fight.
The substitute water balloon filler-upper.
Kambri knows how to protect herself.
Jessi looking cute in a stylish white scoop neck plastic garbage shirt.
Happy 4th of July!
We all had a lot of fun on the 4th. First, of course, was the parade. Kambri rode her bike in the Children's Parade, and looked as cute as can be.
Next was the Candy Parade. I'm pretty sure that's what it's called :) I don't remember many floats, horses, or marching bands, but I DO remember the salt water taffy, otter pops, smarties, suckers, and more.
The loot
Spectators


Next came good food and interesting conversation.
Oh dear.....
Then came the water fight.
The substitute water balloon filler-upper.
Kambri knows how to protect herself.
Jessi looking cute in a stylish white scoop neck plastic garbage shirt.
Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment