Monday, June 23, 2008

Left Hand Fork

I hope everyone had as much fun camping as we did-rattlers and all. I put up a few random pictures. As you may remember, the camera battery died, so I need to borrow some pictures from Jennie and Karlee. Then I can post pictures of everyone. My apologies to Dad, Jennie, Jill, and Nate. We know you were there!










This is the truck that Jessi and Beau saw. What a dumb guy.
See what happens if you drink???





No comments:

Monday, June 23, 2008

Left Hand Fork

I hope everyone had as much fun camping as we did-rattlers and all. I put up a few random pictures. As you may remember, the camera battery died, so I need to borrow some pictures from Jennie and Karlee. Then I can post pictures of everyone. My apologies to Dad, Jennie, Jill, and Nate. We know you were there!










This is the truck that Jessi and Beau saw. What a dumb guy.
See what happens if you drink???





No comments: