
Smoke from the California fires.

Our beach. Still nice, but with the all the smoke, it's kind of hazy, and not as clear and blue as last year.


We didn't know that a celebrity golf tournament was being held at the golf course 3 blocks away.

At Harrah's on Friday night, we ran into-almost literally-Charles Barkley and his bodyguards. I took this picture just after Dad walked up to him and shook his hand. Too bad I couldn't get my phone out sooner!
(And you know, it didn't seem all that cold to me...)

Here is the beginning of the 1 mile hike down the Vikingsholm Castle. It was owned by an old lady that lived there a long time ago. The hike down was pretty good, but coming up...ugh...I almost died. Dad probably could have run all the way up...



2 comments:
looks like you guys are having fun! I can see it now...what happened to half of my sandwich..honey did you eat it? hehehe...yuck!
hahah that last picture is hilarious! Love all of the pics though. I'm glad you guys are having fun. YOu look OH so relaxed! LUCKY :)
Post a Comment