Thursday, May 8, 2008

No my appendix is purple!

Here is a conversation that Aubree and Riley had today-
Aubree: Ri Ri why did the dr have to cut you open?
Riley: To get out my appendix.
A: I have a PURPLE appendix
R: I don't think it is purple The drs are the only ones that know what color it is. I think it is a light pink
A: My appendix is in my butt. (she's laughing hysterically now!)
R: "Laughing" No it isn't in your butt it is in your tummy
A: I have 10 appendixes
R: No I think you only have one'
A: NO! I have 100 appendixes. I have to go to the dr and have them cut me open to take out my 100 purple appendixes!

It was so funny to listen to. We have random conversations like this all of the time. I Hope I made you all laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a funny, funny little girl. I can hear her now!

Karlee said...

hehe I love it. I had to relay this conversation to everyone at my work.

Karlee said...

Ma & Pa, Tag your it! Visit my blog for instructions

Thursday, May 8, 2008

No my appendix is purple!

Here is a conversation that Aubree and Riley had today-
Aubree: Ri Ri why did the dr have to cut you open?
Riley: To get out my appendix.
A: I have a PURPLE appendix
R: I don't think it is purple The drs are the only ones that know what color it is. I think it is a light pink
A: My appendix is in my butt. (she's laughing hysterically now!)
R: "Laughing" No it isn't in your butt it is in your tummy
A: I have 10 appendixes
R: No I think you only have one'
A: NO! I have 100 appendixes. I have to go to the dr and have them cut me open to take out my 100 purple appendixes!

It was so funny to listen to. We have random conversations like this all of the time. I Hope I made you all laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a funny, funny little girl. I can hear her now!

Karlee said...

hehe I love it. I had to relay this conversation to everyone at my work.

Karlee said...

Ma & Pa, Tag your it! Visit my blog for instructions