Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, May 3, 2008
3 comments:
- Karlee said...
-
oh boy, I can't wait to hear this story! I wonder if it's anything similiar to always hearing a thud from somwhere around the house followed by jessi saying "OUCH, I'm okay"
-
May 4, 2008 at 10:54 AM
- Jess said...
-
How dare everyone make light of such a tramatic experience. What if I had gotten hungry? I'm hardly up for drinking shampoo and shaving cream. It could have been quite tragic.
-
May 5, 2008 at 10:31 AM
- Karlee said...
-
At least you would have some drinking water :) tee hee
-
May 7, 2008 at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh boy, I can't wait to hear this story! I wonder if it's anything similiar to always hearing a thud from somwhere around the house followed by jessi saying "OUCH, I'm okay"
How dare everyone make light of such a tramatic experience. What if I had gotten hungry? I'm hardly up for drinking shampoo and shaving cream. It could have been quite tragic.
At least you would have some drinking water :) tee hee
Post a Comment