Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hungry, anyone?

When you reach into a bag of goodies, you never really know what you're going to find. Sure, you expect to find goodies, but one of these days you just might get more than you bargained for.


Exhibit A

Looks like a innocent bag of Cheetos, baked of course, to avoid all the grease and other nasty, unhealthy things.


Exhibit B






Nasty, unhealthy thing found in the bag. This disgusting piece of whatever was discovered in the bag AFTER Randy, Josh, Jill and Kambri had eaten their fill of Cheetos. We'll send the pictures to Frito-Lay and see what they have to say.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Eww. And to think I love those cheesy Cheetos.

Jen said...

I think that seeing that cured my desire for cheetos!! Riley on the other hand wants cheetos...I think all of walmart knows that he wants cheetos.

Karlee said...

That's seriously gross. Almost as gross as seeing it AFTER you've just filled up on delicious cheesy cheetos.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hungry, anyone?

When you reach into a bag of goodies, you never really know what you're going to find. Sure, you expect to find goodies, but one of these days you just might get more than you bargained for.


Exhibit A

Looks like a innocent bag of Cheetos, baked of course, to avoid all the grease and other nasty, unhealthy things.


Exhibit B






Nasty, unhealthy thing found in the bag. This disgusting piece of whatever was discovered in the bag AFTER Randy, Josh, Jill and Kambri had eaten their fill of Cheetos. We'll send the pictures to Frito-Lay and see what they have to say.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Eww. And to think I love those cheesy Cheetos.

Jen said...

I think that seeing that cured my desire for cheetos!! Riley on the other hand wants cheetos...I think all of walmart knows that he wants cheetos.

Karlee said...

That's seriously gross. Almost as gross as seeing it AFTER you've just filled up on delicious cheesy cheetos.