Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween in SLC...

Helllooo Venable Family! I'd like my first post on this here blog to be a good one. So I'm choosing the topic of Halloween. I was very sad to have missed the Venable Halloween festivities. Truly, I was. But I look forward to many great pictures so I can at least pretend I was there.

My halloween was spent at Hilda's house. Correction: Hilda's mansion. It is in the Avenues and is currently being sold for $1.6 million. The landlord is giving them a steal of a deal. But that's an entire different post. Hilda and I chose last minute costumes with a Gatsbyesque 20's theme. Super sparkly, but to be honest I really liked it. The party was fun, but way too crowded. We mostly just hung around in the kitchen where there was breathing room.

Anyway - here are some pictures from the night. Kind of random, but it documents it all the same. Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday, Trace!

Shanna's fantastic Madonna in the 80's costume.

Michelle, Hilda, and Kathleen.


Me and Beau


Lee (a Ute fan that has been beaten up) and Kathleen.


Kathleen, Mathias, and Scuba Jim.


Michelle and Zach

Our poor 'lil pumpkins on the porch.

Well goodness. That's about it. I look forward to cute pictures of all the kids in their costumes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and a lot of really good (and elaborate) costumes! Whatever happened to being a good old hobo???

Jen said...

It looks like you had a blast! We did miss you!!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween in SLC...

Helllooo Venable Family! I'd like my first post on this here blog to be a good one. So I'm choosing the topic of Halloween. I was very sad to have missed the Venable Halloween festivities. Truly, I was. But I look forward to many great pictures so I can at least pretend I was there.

My halloween was spent at Hilda's house. Correction: Hilda's mansion. It is in the Avenues and is currently being sold for $1.6 million. The landlord is giving them a steal of a deal. But that's an entire different post. Hilda and I chose last minute costumes with a Gatsbyesque 20's theme. Super sparkly, but to be honest I really liked it. The party was fun, but way too crowded. We mostly just hung around in the kitchen where there was breathing room.

Anyway - here are some pictures from the night. Kind of random, but it documents it all the same. Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday, Trace!

Shanna's fantastic Madonna in the 80's costume.

Michelle, Hilda, and Kathleen.


Me and Beau


Lee (a Ute fan that has been beaten up) and Kathleen.


Kathleen, Mathias, and Scuba Jim.


Michelle and Zach

Our poor 'lil pumpkins on the porch.

Well goodness. That's about it. I look forward to cute pictures of all the kids in their costumes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and a lot of really good (and elaborate) costumes! Whatever happened to being a good old hobo???

Jen said...

It looks like you had a blast! We did miss you!!