Friday, November 30, 2007

I need your opinion.

Too much? I didn't think so either.

*sigh*

It's so difficult to find the right stocking nowadays.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Jess
I think that you might be able to fit a lot of coal in there!!
LOL
The boys are cracking up!!! I think it needs to be a little bit bigger!!!
hehehehe
Jen

Karlee said...

I love it, I just love it. What more can I say?

Friday, November 30, 2007

I need your opinion.

Too much? I didn't think so either.

*sigh*

It's so difficult to find the right stocking nowadays.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Jess
I think that you might be able to fit a lot of coal in there!!
LOL
The boys are cracking up!!! I think it needs to be a little bit bigger!!!
hehehehe
Jen

Karlee said...

I love it, I just love it. What more can I say?