Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sunday at the Venable's

Well, another Sunday has come and gone, but as you well know, the pictures live on. Here are just a few of the things we did, and the pictures to prove it.


Halloween in the hot tub.





Thanks to Jennie (pictured above), we got to paint pumpkins. Most of them turned a lovely shade of gray:)

Josh and Jon get cozy on their birthday!

Karlee and Nate. Unfortunately, we were unable to get a picture of them kissing. I guess there's a first time for everything!



All in all, a fun day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am shocked that we didn't get a pic of Karlee and Nate kissing. I guess that there is a first thing for everything!!! I look like willy wonka in that pic of me. SCARY!!!

Jess said...

I hate to disappoint everyone, but news flash: Curlie and Nate NEVER kiss in front of anyone. They just aren't comfortable with that sort of public affection. Sorry.

Karlee said...

I am so sorry to disapoint. I usually try to get everyone's attention by first starting a bickering argument with Nate, usually about getting a truck or something we've already worked out 15 times, then make up with lots of big wet ones that make everyone go EEWWW... we'll do better next week

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sunday at the Venable's

Well, another Sunday has come and gone, but as you well know, the pictures live on. Here are just a few of the things we did, and the pictures to prove it.


Halloween in the hot tub.





Thanks to Jennie (pictured above), we got to paint pumpkins. Most of them turned a lovely shade of gray:)

Josh and Jon get cozy on their birthday!

Karlee and Nate. Unfortunately, we were unable to get a picture of them kissing. I guess there's a first time for everything!



All in all, a fun day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am shocked that we didn't get a pic of Karlee and Nate kissing. I guess that there is a first thing for everything!!! I look like willy wonka in that pic of me. SCARY!!!

Jess said...

I hate to disappoint everyone, but news flash: Curlie and Nate NEVER kiss in front of anyone. They just aren't comfortable with that sort of public affection. Sorry.

Karlee said...

I am so sorry to disapoint. I usually try to get everyone's attention by first starting a bickering argument with Nate, usually about getting a truck or something we've already worked out 15 times, then make up with lots of big wet ones that make everyone go EEWWW... we'll do better next week