Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Swimming in October
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Swimming in October
9 comments:
- Jen said...
-
You must have really smart and talented Box Elder bugs. Unfortunately the ones at my house don't get to go swimming. Aubree thinks it is funny to squish them! She laughs and laughs and laughs!!
-
October 17, 2007 at 9:28 AM
- Karlee said...
-
I tell you, those box elder bugs were meant to be fish. They just love that swimmin'. And Marmie sure gets super excited when she finds another one and announces to the pool party they have a new member ready to join!
-
October 18, 2007 at 10:50 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
Karlee was there...she knows!
-
October 18, 2007 at 9:49 PM
- Jess said...
-
Hmmm. You kill box elder bugs and we all laugh. Jessi kills a duck and we all scorn her.
In the famous words of Alanis Morrisette, "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?" -
October 18, 2007 at 10:26 PM
- Jen said...
-
Thank you Jess for once again bringing up that very traumatic event in my life. I think I may have to go to therapy for it! lol
ma you have to remember that I gave a box elder bug a swirling hot tub to swim in. I still wonder where he went when the water stopped swirling?? Hmmmmmmm ;) -
October 19, 2007 at 8:03 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
Jessi, I just have one question. When was the last time you found a cute little duckling crawling around in your salad? I rest my case.....
-
October 19, 2007 at 9:31 PM
- Jess said...
-
Ew...
-
October 20, 2007 at 10:15 PM
- Karlee said...
-
I must say, you Venable sisters crack me up! And sometimes freak me out just a little bit...a duck crawling across a salad? Only to be squished by Jessssssss...tear
-
October 23, 2007 at 9:13 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
Lucky for you, Karlee, you're one of us! Hahahahaha
-
October 23, 2007 at 9:59 PM
9 comments:
You must have really smart and talented Box Elder bugs. Unfortunately the ones at my house don't get to go swimming. Aubree thinks it is funny to squish them! She laughs and laughs and laughs!!
I tell you, those box elder bugs were meant to be fish. They just love that swimmin'. And Marmie sure gets super excited when she finds another one and announces to the pool party they have a new member ready to join!
Karlee was there...she knows!
Hmmm. You kill box elder bugs and we all laugh. Jessi kills a duck and we all scorn her.
In the famous words of Alanis Morrisette, "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?"
Thank you Jess for once again bringing up that very traumatic event in my life. I think I may have to go to therapy for it! lol
ma you have to remember that I gave a box elder bug a swirling hot tub to swim in. I still wonder where he went when the water stopped swirling?? Hmmmmmmm ;)
Jessi, I just have one question. When was the last time you found a cute little duckling crawling around in your salad? I rest my case.....
Ew...
I must say, you Venable sisters crack me up! And sometimes freak me out just a little bit...a duck crawling across a salad? Only to be squished by Jessssssss...tear
Lucky for you, Karlee, you're one of us! Hahahahaha
Post a Comment