Well, Dad and I decided that it's time for us to become bloggers. Yep, that's right. We are, on a daily basis, so interesting that we felt it was important to share. And since I can't think of anything yet, I'll be sure to post something in the future. But for now, this is what you get!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, October 15, 2007
Here we go!
Well, Dad and I decided that it's time for us to become bloggers. Yep, that's right. We are, on a daily basis, so interesting that we felt it was important to share. And since I can't think of anything yet, I'll be sure to post something in the future. But for now, this is what you get!
2 comments:
- Jen said...
-
I am sure happy that you could join the blogging world! Thanks for all of your help last night!!
-
October 16, 2007 at 8:25 AM
- Jess said...
-
So very glad to see the Venables starting to claim their spot in the blogging world. Now we just need to convince Karlee and Josh...
-
October 16, 2007 at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sure happy that you could join the blogging world! Thanks for all of your help last night!!
So very glad to see the Venables starting to claim their spot in the blogging world. Now we just need to convince Karlee and Josh...
Post a Comment