Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flowers

It's finally spring, and we have the flowers to prove it. We have lots of these purple and white flowers in the back yard, and I just love 'em.



And guess what else we have? A tulip! Just one, but hey, that's better than none! Just wait until next year.....

1 comment:

Karlee said...

I noticed your one tulip! Way to put it where it counts! And it's even MULTI-COLORED. Genius. Your flowers not only look so pretty but smell so yummy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flowers

It's finally spring, and we have the flowers to prove it. We have lots of these purple and white flowers in the back yard, and I just love 'em.



And guess what else we have? A tulip! Just one, but hey, that's better than none! Just wait until next year.....

1 comment:

Karlee said...

I noticed your one tulip! Way to put it where it counts! And it's even MULTI-COLORED. Genius. Your flowers not only look so pretty but smell so yummy!