Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yellowstone and Whitney

We've had a couple of fun weekends at Yellowstone and Whitney, so I thought I'd post some pictures for your viewing pleasure :)


Sorry this picture is blurry, but it was so cute, I had to add it.



Cute little Kambri





Randy and Eddie the Elk




Don't tell Cash that he's wearing girl glasses :)





Just one of the many bears we saw.

Ma & Pa-5
Josh & Jill-0

Sorry Josh!




Grandma & Grandpa Call at the reunion at Whitney
(oh, and Heidi)




Mom and Sisters




The Venable bunch (minus Nathaniel-sort of)




No comments:

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yellowstone and Whitney

We've had a couple of fun weekends at Yellowstone and Whitney, so I thought I'd post some pictures for your viewing pleasure :)


Sorry this picture is blurry, but it was so cute, I had to add it.



Cute little Kambri





Randy and Eddie the Elk




Don't tell Cash that he's wearing girl glasses :)





Just one of the many bears we saw.

Ma & Pa-5
Josh & Jill-0

Sorry Josh!




Grandma & Grandpa Call at the reunion at Whitney
(oh, and Heidi)




Mom and Sisters




The Venable bunch (minus Nathaniel-sort of)




No comments: