June 4th was Karlee's birthday, so we got together, ate chicken enchiladas and lemon bars, opened presents, and took pictures of the birthday girl. Karlee, you know how much we love you, right? There were some really cute pictures of you, and then, well, some that were not so flattering. I just had to share......
First up, Karlee is a Twilight fan. From the looks of this picture, she's really into it....
(click on the picture to get the full effect-you'll be glad you did)
(click on the picture to get the full effect-you'll be glad you did)
Next is Mate. And friend. Just because.
In third place, don't you hate the feeling that someone is watching?
And last, but not least, let's blow out your candles. Who cares if Trace is being strangled. Hey, it's your birthday!!
2 comments:
wow that is a creepy look on my face, and a creepy chicken. You would think I had a creepy birthday, but it was awesome!! Thanks everybody! Sorry I wasn't very photogenic that day. I do REALLY like Twilight !
Mate's friend needs to mind her manners and sit like a lady.
Happy Birthday Vampire Curlie!
Post a Comment