Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Little One

Seems like everywhere you look, people are blogging (bragging) about their kids. I thought it was just about time we let the world know just how precious our little one is. Here's a little info to help you get to know him just a little better.

Name: Sullivan
Nickname: Sully
Gender: Male (mostly)
Age: 6 yrs old
Eyes: Yellowish
Hair: Gray-currently sporting a cute short style
Weight: 12 lbs




Things Sully loves:

Laundry Baskets: the mere sight of which triggers the call of nature
Feet: who doesn't like wet cat slober?
Sleeping in the family bed
Bite size plastic: just right for choking on and throwing up
Watching people shower
Empty Coke boxes
TV with Ma & Pa
Straws
Plastic milk caps
Whiskers: Oops-sorry
Zuma
Sunshine
Belly rubs: Only until he's done, then he's done
Stretching out: Anything goes

Things Sully doesn't love:

Haircuts
Noisy family parties

Dad's loud sneezes:
I'm a little frightened myself :)
Haircuts
Scooter
Klubbi

Fern
Cat toys
Haircuts
The vacuum: It happened a long time ago-get over it
People food
Noisy rattling newspapers
Did I mention haircuts?


I hope everyone feels like they know Sully just a little better.
(I'm also sure that he really doesn't care!)

2 comments:

Karlee said...

You forgot to mention how much Sully loves hiding behind corners until I come around and then coming at me all paws flying, wrapping around my leg, and promptly trying to chew my ankle off. Oh Sully, we sure love you.

Jess said...

No mention of Sully's night time endeavors? Makes a girl want to keep the door shut and locked while she sleeps.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Little One

Seems like everywhere you look, people are blogging (bragging) about their kids. I thought it was just about time we let the world know just how precious our little one is. Here's a little info to help you get to know him just a little better.

Name: Sullivan
Nickname: Sully
Gender: Male (mostly)
Age: 6 yrs old
Eyes: Yellowish
Hair: Gray-currently sporting a cute short style
Weight: 12 lbs




Things Sully loves:

Laundry Baskets: the mere sight of which triggers the call of nature
Feet: who doesn't like wet cat slober?
Sleeping in the family bed
Bite size plastic: just right for choking on and throwing up
Watching people shower
Empty Coke boxes
TV with Ma & Pa
Straws
Plastic milk caps
Whiskers: Oops-sorry
Zuma
Sunshine
Belly rubs: Only until he's done, then he's done
Stretching out: Anything goes

Things Sully doesn't love:

Haircuts
Noisy family parties

Dad's loud sneezes:
I'm a little frightened myself :)
Haircuts
Scooter
Klubbi

Fern
Cat toys
Haircuts
The vacuum: It happened a long time ago-get over it
People food
Noisy rattling newspapers
Did I mention haircuts?


I hope everyone feels like they know Sully just a little better.
(I'm also sure that he really doesn't care!)

2 comments:

Karlee said...

You forgot to mention how much Sully loves hiding behind corners until I come around and then coming at me all paws flying, wrapping around my leg, and promptly trying to chew my ankle off. Oh Sully, we sure love you.

Jess said...

No mention of Sully's night time endeavors? Makes a girl want to keep the door shut and locked while she sleeps.