he he he. I think Nate got a little bored on our way to Zion. he he he
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
3 comments:
- marmiev said...
-
Did Nate tryout for American Idol?? Maybe that's something he should consider in the future.....
-
August 10, 2008 at 2:18 PM
- Jen said...
-
So true he should be on AI . heehehe That cracked us up!
-
August 10, 2008 at 9:52 PM
- Jess said...
-
The way he does his "la la"s reminds me of a snapping turtle. Curlie, don't kiss him when he's doing his "la la"s. I don't want you to get hurt.
-
August 11, 2008 at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did Nate tryout for American Idol?? Maybe that's something he should consider in the future.....
So true he should be on AI . heehehe That cracked us up!
The way he does his "la la"s reminds me of a snapping turtle. Curlie, don't kiss him when he's doing his "la la"s. I don't want you to get hurt.
Post a Comment