If only we had just both closed our eyes on the first one. Oh well, Marmie will have to do some photoshoppin' for me!
If only we had just both closed our eyes on the first one. Oh well, Marmie will have to do some photoshoppin' for me!
If only we had just both closed our eyes on the first one. Oh well, Marmie will have to do some photoshoppin' for me!
I love those pictures! But then again, I don't have my glasses on so I can't really see your face! Not to worry-we always need bloopers!
LOL ABOUT THE PICTURES! AND YES I GUESS KAIRI DOES GET HER GOOD LOOKS FROM MY MOTHERS SIDE! KML!! SHE DOES LOOK A LOT LIKE HER AUNT JANICE!:)
Does that mean Marme's a Foulger, then?
Eyes open wide, Marme!
3 comments:
I love those pictures! But then again, I don't have my glasses on so I can't really see your face! Not to worry-we always need bloopers!
LOL ABOUT THE PICTURES! AND YES I GUESS KAIRI DOES GET HER GOOD LOOKS FROM MY MOTHERS SIDE! KML!! SHE DOES LOOK A LOT LIKE HER AUNT JANICE!:)
Does that mean Marme's a Foulger, then?
Eyes open wide, Marme!
Post a Comment