We do make a very handsome couple.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, June 9, 2008
4 comments:
- Jen said...
-
You look kinda like Nancy Grace! I don't think that anyone can compete with the handsome couple you two make! I am jealous!
-
June 9, 2008 at 5:42 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
So....has Beau had that eye checked out? It seems a little, um, off. Oh wait, it could be his FACE that's off......
Definitely a couple of babes! -
June 9, 2008 at 8:52 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
And Jessi, you are just freaky...
-
June 9, 2008 at 8:53 PM
- Jess said...
-
From the looks of it, I could easily have a career in country music. And Beau in farming. Maybe we should consider that.
-
June 12, 2008 at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look kinda like Nancy Grace! I don't think that anyone can compete with the handsome couple you two make! I am jealous!
So....has Beau had that eye checked out? It seems a little, um, off. Oh wait, it could be his FACE that's off......
Definitely a couple of babes!
And Jessi, you are just freaky...
From the looks of it, I could easily have a career in country music. And Beau in farming. Maybe we should consider that.
Post a Comment