Sunday, April 20, 2008

Riley's a toot'n ......



Who would think that we would get so excited about Riley passing gas? Well, I'm here to tell you, that's the best news we've had all day. After several very tense days, he's graduated to the point of producing at least one little toot, which means a couple of things. Most important is the fact that his innards aren't kinked, and are starting to function again. It also means that he can drink sprite, chicken broth, and even eat ice cream. I can't help but think that a little food will do him a lot of good. Way to go, Riley! Toot away!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

I've never been so happy to hear that someone tooted, it is also the best news I've gotten all day! What a relief, now that nurse that promised him a root beer float better pay up! :) Keep it up Riley, you're a trooper!

Jess said...

Let me be clear on this: I am still generally opposed to farting. But in this instance - go Riley!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Riley's a toot'n ......



Who would think that we would get so excited about Riley passing gas? Well, I'm here to tell you, that's the best news we've had all day. After several very tense days, he's graduated to the point of producing at least one little toot, which means a couple of things. Most important is the fact that his innards aren't kinked, and are starting to function again. It also means that he can drink sprite, chicken broth, and even eat ice cream. I can't help but think that a little food will do him a lot of good. Way to go, Riley! Toot away!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

I've never been so happy to hear that someone tooted, it is also the best news I've gotten all day! What a relief, now that nurse that promised him a root beer float better pay up! :) Keep it up Riley, you're a trooper!

Jess said...

Let me be clear on this: I am still generally opposed to farting. But in this instance - go Riley!