Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I spy .... Mate?

On my way to work today I saw Mate's BFF with his briefcase and bowtie. No, I'm not kidding about the bow tie. In the summer he even wears a gardening hat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate,
I don't care what your BFF says-you need to promise that you will NEVER wear a bow tie!

Jen said...

Mate...I have to agree NO bowtie...I do think that Karlee will strangle you with it if you ever decide to wear one!

Karlee said...

Nate LOVED the picture! It gave him some new ideas, but hopefully having a bow-tie isn't one of them. He might consider it though since he hates it so much when i tug on his tie :)

Karlee said...

Mate wants to send out a big thanks for making him so popular! He'll be signing autographs after hawaiin haystacks on Sunday

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I spy .... Mate?

On my way to work today I saw Mate's BFF with his briefcase and bowtie. No, I'm not kidding about the bow tie. In the summer he even wears a gardening hat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate,
I don't care what your BFF says-you need to promise that you will NEVER wear a bow tie!

Jen said...

Mate...I have to agree NO bowtie...I do think that Karlee will strangle you with it if you ever decide to wear one!

Karlee said...

Nate LOVED the picture! It gave him some new ideas, but hopefully having a bow-tie isn't one of them. He might consider it though since he hates it so much when i tug on his tie :)

Karlee said...

Mate wants to send out a big thanks for making him so popular! He'll be signing autographs after hawaiin haystacks on Sunday