I am a balloon!!! Hehehe I think this pic is so funny...I didnt know at the time that I was flipping her off a double flip off even! Jessi and I have laughed about this pic so I had to share it with you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, April 25, 2008
For Jessi
I am a balloon!!! Hehehe I think this pic is so funny...I didnt know at the time that I was flipping her off a double flip off even! Jessi and I have laughed about this pic so I had to share it with you all!
1 comment:
- Karlee said...
-
Oh see I thought you were going for elephant ears....ticked off elephant ears that is, is that profanity really necessary in front of Riley? Tee Hee Hee
-
April 26, 2008 at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh see I thought you were going for elephant ears....ticked off elephant ears that is, is that profanity really necessary in front of Riley? Tee Hee Hee
Post a Comment