Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, March 9, 2008
3 comments:
- Jen said...
-
From Riley: WOW I was little!!
-
March 9, 2008 at 10:52 AM
- Jess said...
-
He's so .... little. And now he wears a bigger shoe size than both me and his mother. Too weird.
-
March 10, 2008 at 12:52 AM
- Karlee said...
-
Wow, I know I'm a little slow, but when I first saw that picture I was trying to figure out who that little boy Dad was holding is, I was thinking it was a recent picture!
-
March 10, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
From Riley: WOW I was little!!
He's so .... little. And now he wears a bigger shoe size than both me and his mother. Too weird.
Wow, I know I'm a little slow, but when I first saw that picture I was trying to figure out who that little boy Dad was holding is, I was thinking it was a recent picture!
Post a Comment