Friday, March 14, 2008

Math & Science Olympiad

Mom & Riley after he won FIRST place...Yes FIRST place in the barge building!!!!!!! He was SOOOOO proud of himself! He was so happy Just look at the smile on his face!!
Thanks Mom for coming up and watching! Wish you all could have been there!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I always knew he could build a top notch barge. Congrats, Riley!

Karlee said...

Riley, you are our very own little genious! You must get your smart genes from your favorite pickle-loving aunt!

Anonymous said...

I was able to go to the Olympiad and I must say that it was a lot of fun. And you know, I have to agree with Riley when he said,"I'm glad I'm so smart!" Congratulations Riley!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Math & Science Olympiad

Mom & Riley after he won FIRST place...Yes FIRST place in the barge building!!!!!!! He was SOOOOO proud of himself! He was so happy Just look at the smile on his face!!
Thanks Mom for coming up and watching! Wish you all could have been there!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I always knew he could build a top notch barge. Congrats, Riley!

Karlee said...

Riley, you are our very own little genious! You must get your smart genes from your favorite pickle-loving aunt!

Anonymous said...

I was able to go to the Olympiad and I must say that it was a lot of fun. And you know, I have to agree with Riley when he said,"I'm glad I'm so smart!" Congratulations Riley!