Monday, March 3, 2008

Deer At Mckay Dee


Sorry to take over the blog here, but on my break at work I looked out the window and there they were, no more than 5 feet from the front entrance of the Child Development Center- 2 deer, I think they are teenagers. Awesome huh? We called animal control because we were worried they might get hit but apparently they can't tranquilize deer....hopefully they hop back home safely! sorry that the picture is blurry, all I had was my cell phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering....if they're teenagers, then why are they at the child care center? Aren't they just a little too old??? Just kidding! That's a great picture. Did the kids see them?

Karlee said...

tee hee, that's why I didn't take them in! It was during nap time unfortunately so my kids didn't get to see them, but I blew up that pic I took and showed them all. They thought it was awesome! They are still asking to see the pic again and again.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Deer At Mckay Dee


Sorry to take over the blog here, but on my break at work I looked out the window and there they were, no more than 5 feet from the front entrance of the Child Development Center- 2 deer, I think they are teenagers. Awesome huh? We called animal control because we were worried they might get hit but apparently they can't tranquilize deer....hopefully they hop back home safely! sorry that the picture is blurry, all I had was my cell phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering....if they're teenagers, then why are they at the child care center? Aren't they just a little too old??? Just kidding! That's a great picture. Did the kids see them?

Karlee said...

tee hee, that's why I didn't take them in! It was during nap time unfortunately so my kids didn't get to see them, but I blew up that pic I took and showed them all. They thought it was awesome! They are still asking to see the pic again and again.