We celebrated the 24th of July weekend by going camping up Logan Canyon. We did some four-wheeling and fishing (not too good). We spent Saturday up at Bear Lake where we were fortunate enough to have our own island. Trace promptly named it "Island O Fun." We stopped on our way back and got some famous ($3.99!) shakes at La Beau's. Oh, and Josh also got an extra cup. Add 10 cents.....
Riley and Trace were excited to sleep in their own tent and were even more excited when Jessi decided to join them.
It was a fun filled weekend but we sure missed the Foulgers :( Nate did a great job biking 98 miles to Heber City in the "Oger".
Jessi got some great pictures (Jennie left her camera home....baaad girl). I posted a slide show of a few of the pictures.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, July 26, 2010
24th of July
We celebrated the 24th of July weekend by going camping up Logan Canyon. We did some four-wheeling and fishing (not too good). We spent Saturday up at Bear Lake where we were fortunate enough to have our own island. Trace promptly named it "Island O Fun." We stopped on our way back and got some famous ($3.99!) shakes at La Beau's. Oh, and Josh also got an extra cup. Add 10 cents.....
Riley and Trace were excited to sleep in their own tent and were even more excited when Jessi decided to join them.
It was a fun filled weekend but we sure missed the Foulgers :( Nate did a great job biking 98 miles to Heber City in the "Oger".
Jessi got some great pictures (Jennie left her camera home....baaad girl). I posted a slide show of a few of the pictures.
Riley and Trace were excited to sleep in their own tent and were even more excited when Jessi decided to join them.
It was a fun filled weekend but we sure missed the Foulgers :( Nate did a great job biking 98 miles to Heber City in the "Oger".
Jessi got some great pictures (Jennie left her camera home....baaad girl). I posted a slide show of a few of the pictures.
1 comment:
- Jen said...
-
I know I am a baaaad girl for forgetting my camera! It was a fun weekend!
-
July 26, 2010 at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know I am a baaaad girl for forgetting my camera! It was a fun weekend!
Post a Comment