Growing up, I remember when the month of June meant a couple of things.First, school was out. There was generally a huge water fight on the last day of school, and boy did it feel good. Why? Because it was so h-o-t.
Second, we were able walk the two miles to the North Ogden swimming pool. We got to swim all afternoon, and boy did it feel good. Why? Because it was so h-o-t.
Third, we were able to go camping. Going up to the mountains was sure fun, and boy did it feel good. Why? Because it was so h-o-t.
Fourth, we got to run in the sprinklers and eat popsicles, and boy did it feel good. Why? Because it was so h-o-t.
So now I'm wondering.....When did June change? It's certainly not h-o-t. Not even close. And even with my ever changing body temperature, I still can't wait for it to be h-o-t. Maybe July .......
1 comment:
I'd say wait until tomorrow ... it's supposed to be really h-o-t! At least for a day :)
Post a Comment