Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 14th means ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARMIE!

4 comments:

Shae and Zane said...

Well Happy Birthday to you!!! One year wiser and one year younger right? Love ya! Have a good day!

marmiev said...

Jessi, you're a brat! Just wait until it's your birthday!!!! (Notice how many exclamation points there are? Just for you, because I know how much you love them!!!)

And thanks, Shae. I'm sure you'll agree--I AM a babe!

Karlee said...

Now that is one stunning photo, seriously. I think Jessi is going to be in time out for a long time the next time she is at mom & dad's. :) Happy Birthday Marmie!!!

Teresa said...

Wow!!!!!! Now people have had the tendency to tell me that we look the same! Well that picture frightens me...LOL But I could imagine me having a picture of me laying around like that one since my kids love to get me looking my best at picture time...LOL I hope your Anniversary, I mean birthday was good...KML what a dork I was..

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 14th means ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARMIE!

4 comments:

Shae and Zane said...

Well Happy Birthday to you!!! One year wiser and one year younger right? Love ya! Have a good day!

marmiev said...

Jessi, you're a brat! Just wait until it's your birthday!!!! (Notice how many exclamation points there are? Just for you, because I know how much you love them!!!)

And thanks, Shae. I'm sure you'll agree--I AM a babe!

Karlee said...

Now that is one stunning photo, seriously. I think Jessi is going to be in time out for a long time the next time she is at mom & dad's. :) Happy Birthday Marmie!!!

Teresa said...

Wow!!!!!! Now people have had the tendency to tell me that we look the same! Well that picture frightens me...LOL But I could imagine me having a picture of me laying around like that one since my kids love to get me looking my best at picture time...LOL I hope your Anniversary, I mean birthday was good...KML what a dork I was..