We're right in the middle of our busy birthday months, so I decided I should post some pictures. First, in September, we celebrated:
Beau-Aug 31 Jennie-Sept 7
Jill-Sept 14
Beau's not in the picture. He was home recuperating from knee surgery. (At least that what he said!)
For the October birthdays, we celebrated:
Riley: Oct 8 Marmie: Oct 14
Josh: Oct 20
Jon: Oct 21
Trace: Oct 31
Just a few pics of the birthday bunch.
Josh was deer hunting, so we caught up with him a couple of days later. And took a picture. He said to make it good, because that's all I would get. Turns out he was right......
Notice the cute football cake. I made it. All by myself. Honest.





2 comments:
The cake looked good!! Good job Mom!
I am still sad I decided to get the stomach flu and missed the october birthday celebration! I didn't know Marmie was working up an awesome football cake! WOW. Serious. Sometimes I can make a heart shaped cake...... I put the batter in a heart shaped pan. That is the extent of my cake abilties :)
Post a Comment