Monday, February 11, 2008

Mr Smarty Pants!

Riley brought home a paper from school today letting us know that he has been chosen by the school to be a part of the 2008 Box Elder School district Math and Science Olympiad. They chose 5 students from each of the 3rd 4th and 5th grades. He is ecstatic! He said that they chose the students who had the highest grades! I am trilled with how he is excelling this year.
Trace came home from school and let me know that he has passed off his 100 sight words for 1st grade. He is now on the 2nd grade list. He was thrilled that he was the 4th one in his class to pass it off! He had to pass them off with the Principal. He is so excited..he got a whole pack of gum for passing it off! So here is a big HOOOOOORAY for my two boys!!!!! I cant believe how they are growing up sooo fast!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's obvious that they get their smarts from their grandma :)

Way to go boys!

Jess said...

I HAVE THE SMARTEST NEPHEWS EVER!

Karlee said...

I always knew we had smartness somewhere in our genes! TEE HEE HEEE

Monday, February 11, 2008

Mr Smarty Pants!

Riley brought home a paper from school today letting us know that he has been chosen by the school to be a part of the 2008 Box Elder School district Math and Science Olympiad. They chose 5 students from each of the 3rd 4th and 5th grades. He is ecstatic! He said that they chose the students who had the highest grades! I am trilled with how he is excelling this year.
Trace came home from school and let me know that he has passed off his 100 sight words for 1st grade. He is now on the 2nd grade list. He was thrilled that he was the 4th one in his class to pass it off! He had to pass them off with the Principal. He is so excited..he got a whole pack of gum for passing it off! So here is a big HOOOOOORAY for my two boys!!!!! I cant believe how they are growing up sooo fast!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's obvious that they get their smarts from their grandma :)

Way to go boys!

Jess said...

I HAVE THE SMARTEST NEPHEWS EVER!

Karlee said...

I always knew we had smartness somewhere in our genes! TEE HEE HEEE