Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I feel pretty, oh so pretty....

Oh, I know he doesn't look very happy, but getting a hair cut ALWAYS make you feel better.

3 comments:

Jen said...

He is giving you the EVIL eye!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Probably because he's on drugs....

Karlee said...

Oh i miss those days at the Venable house, spread out the tarp, pin down the cat, shave while he grows, get bit a few times, oh man I miss it. :) tee hee

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I feel pretty, oh so pretty....

Oh, I know he doesn't look very happy, but getting a hair cut ALWAYS make you feel better.

3 comments:

Jen said...

He is giving you the EVIL eye!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Probably because he's on drugs....

Karlee said...

Oh i miss those days at the Venable house, spread out the tarp, pin down the cat, shave while he grows, get bit a few times, oh man I miss it. :) tee hee