First, on Feb. 23rd, 1950, these two good looking kids tied the knot. That's right.... the old ball and chain. And it's a good thing they did! A mere 60 years later, and they can claim 8 kids, 30 grandkids, and 45(ish) great grandkids for eternity.
Mom and Dad
Second, on March 24th, 1950, another young couple took the plunge. That was just the beginning, and now it's Punk and Fat, together forever. They can take credit for 5 kids, 22 grandkids, and 31(ish) great grandkids.
Dee and Betty
And last, but certainly not least, something equally amazing happened 33 years ago, on April 14, 1977. Randy and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. Sheesh, can you believe it's been 33 years??? Our posterity is a bit smaller, but growing none the less.
(I just recently found the only pictures we had taken at the Temple,
so please ignore the poor quality.)
This picture was taken at our Wedding Luncheon. We've all changed a bit.....
When our kids throw us a spectacular 60th anniversary party, I'll be sure to post some pictures!






2 comments:
I LOVE THIS POST! Great pictures!!! AHHH Happy 33rd! Doesn't dad look stylin' in his flaired tux pants?
I love Randy's Pants! So Rockin! And you and my mom could have been twins as kids! I thought that was her in the wedding luncheon picture! Congrats!
Post a Comment