One incident worth mentioning: Trace wore his brand new Cowboy's hat that he got for Christmas. Randy, not realizing it was new, took it off Trace's head, threw it in the air, and shot. Randy is a great shot, so of course he hit it. Trace wasn't amused! In the end, it all worked out. We bought Trace a new hat, and he got to keep his souvenir hat.
Here are a few pictures:
The girls were all back at the ranch, having fun playing princess. We also discovered they have a hidden talent. Thanks to Teacher Jill, they are both very proficient at reciting the Pledge of Allegience.
Listen and be amazed. :)
I know it looks like I'm not paying attention to Kambri, but not so. She said it a couple of times for me, and Jessi was just trying to record her. I think she was pretty much done at that point!
Fun day! Thanks Jennie and Jon for your hospitality!

No comments:
Post a Comment